Welcome to my blog where I am blogging about my trip into and through woodworking. Hope you enjoy.




Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Flipping Solitaire ... Lazy edition

ΟΚ I like solitaire ... but I am a bit lazy and I don't want to spend any time in putting the pions back into their place... so I figured out that I have to go back to my garage-workshop and make a solitaire board that could skip this step ... and here it is, my flipping solitaire lazy edition ;)


flipping solitaire lazy edition

It's not the final project, there are still some improvements to make ...
The rules of playing are  the same, but you don't take out any of the pions, you just push and pull them.
Have a look at the video down below to understand how it works ...

1 comment:

  1. Not playing Solitaire on your mobile? Download It Now (Available for Android and iOS)

    ReplyDelete